Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Eating to Die

Have you ever heard of the book called Eating to Live? I have. And I noticed that most of us aren't eating to live but actually eating to die. The book tells of how unhealthy our daily meals are. Like pork, yes I'm speaking of ribs and pork chops. Do you know how bad it is for you? The book says not to even touch the dead carcass of the pig. That says something. Is anything we eat healthy? Like hot sauce and mayonaisse. Mayonaisse has so much fat it's a shame. Hot Sauce is just acid to your stomach. So I challenge everyone who reads this to get the book or do some research on what you eat so you can Eat to Live and stop Eating to Die.

4 comments:

  1. hey... i just blogged about something similar to what you wrote. I think you're definitely right... people need to start living healthier lives by making the right choices. That includes eating right, doing exercise, and being aware. Good job raising awareness on the issue and keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating to live or die is all very well, but if you told me I could extend my span by 1 year if I never ate a fried egg, or a hamburger again I wonder if it would be worth it ?

    Carpe diem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that your photo ? with half hair cut?
    I think it is your new style?
    I never see that,really...

    www.aec-online.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I dont have the half hair cut

    ReplyDelete